About Tom Nolan
- Real Estate agent since 1989 with Nolan & Associates
- Marketing Degree: St. Louis University
- Exclusive Real Estate leader specializing in unique middle and upper end residential properties
- Well known reputation for converting clients' dreams / expectations into reality
- Majority of business comes from referrals and repeat sales
- Proven track record of consistently matching buyers with sellers
- Relocation becomes an enjoyable experience with Tom directing
- Recipient of the Diamond Award each year since 1995 for outstanding sales performance
- Broker Associate BSC and Decatur native
My Client First Philosophy
are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real
estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market
knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a
high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I
That said, in my experience as a Decatur real estate
professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is
essentially about putting my clients first.
This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a
good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
"client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me
to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In
addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do
everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently.
They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a
home in the Decatur, Maroa-Forsyth, Mt. Zion areas as well as Champaign,
Chatham, Clinton, Illiopolis, Monticello, Moweaqua, Springfield,
Taylorville, Urbana and Warrensburg areas, please contact me.