- 6424 Cypress Ct, Decatur, IL 62521
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 3660 Sqft
- Outstanding ranch in impeccable condition. Two new kitchens, new roof, new outdoor covered patio 20 x 20. Five bedrooms, 3, 660 sq. ft. of space to enjoy. Must see today!
- Lake Ct Lot 31, Decatur, IL 62521
- Beautiful Lake Lot with 157 ft. of lake Decatur shoreline.Steel retained shorewall. Enjoy nature all four seasons. Privated gated entrance to street. Lots of space to entertain
- 281 Southmoreland Pl, Decatur, IL 62521
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2788 Sqft
- English Country Style with twin peaked slate roofs..Stunning hilltop residence in impeccable condition. New parking court on front lawn provides easy access to front entryway. Hardwood floors, curved staircase, beamed ceilings, stone fireplace, expansive sun-room with granite flooring.. granite counter tops in eat-in Kitchen. Views of Lake Decatur from Sun room and Kitchen. New landscaping outside, fountain and garden. Pergola with outside seating. Detached two car garage. Circular driveway to back side of home and ...
- 3 Fair Oaks Dr, Decatur, IL 62526
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3260 Sqft
- Architecturally designed home built by Jack Huss. All brick impeccable ranch home with 2, 876 finished sq. ft on main floor. Spacious 28' x 24'family room with hardwood floors. Third bedroom can be a den or bedroom. Sunny eat-in kitchen. large living room.. all neutral interior.Brick 22'6 x 8' patio with entrance from living room or laundry. Attached two car garage. Landscaped lot. Newer roof.
- 3720 E Lost Bridge Rd, Decatur, IL 62521
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1765 Sqft
- Reduced $48, 000. Two year old home in Mt. Zion School district with 6.3 acres. Front side of entrance is home. 2 two car garages, outdoor storage building. Forest behind home that leads to large flat area entrance on East Glenwood (perfect area to build another home site if desired). Must see this unique home to really appreciate the setting. Front porch enclosed 20' x 8', side porch enclosed 18' x 8' with sky lights.