- 6352 Reas Bridge Rd, Oakley, IL 62501
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 6073 Sqft
- Spacious brick and wood 3,863 sq. ft. ranch with level front lawn and rear view of well stocked pond. Perfect Home to entertain large guest list. Beautiful new Bella Cherry hardwood flooring in entry foyer, living room, dining room, family room. Lower level walk out suite. 4 fireplaces. Wooded forest borders most of backyard except pond view. Exceptional Master with Spa bathroom.Spacious kitchen with hearth room adjacent and breakfast room. Vaulted Ceiling great room. Curved staircase to atrium lower level. What a ...
- Decatur, IL 62521
- Beautiful Lake Lot with 157 ft. of lake Decatur shoreline.Steel retained shorewall. Enjoy nature all four seasons. Privated gated entrance to street. Lots of space to entertain
- 3 Fair Oaks Dr, Decatur, IL 62526
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 3260 Sqft
- Architecturally designed home built by Jack Huss. All brick impeccable ranch home with 2,876 finished sq. ft on main floor. Spacious 28' x 24'family room with hardwood floors. Third bedroom can be a den or bedroom. Sunny eat-in kitchen. large living room.. all neutral interior.Brick 22'6 x 8' patio with entrance from living room or laundry. Attached two car garage. Landscaped lot. Newer roof.
- 2080 E Clay St, Decatur, IL 62521
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1020 Sqft
- Great rental property : $650 per month. New roof 2010. 40 gallon water heater new 2012. Carpet in bedrooms living room and hall 2011. Cook top, oven range 2015. Whirpool gas dryer 2009. Roper refrigerator 2002. Range hood 2015. Exterior siding , facia gutters 2003.
- 2202 N Church St, Decatur, IL 62526
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1126 Sqft
- Charming All Brick Bungalow with enclosed 16' x 8' front porch.Is a rental now for $675 per month. detached 2 car brick garage. yard is 55' x 168.5 '. Steam heat. New roof 2010. New flat roof on garage .